One week ago I convinced my mother to start changing her life for the better.
One week ago she was roughly 220 pounds at 5’3”.
Yesterday she weighed in at 212 and some change.
Yesterday she agreed to start working out with me; no excuses.
She is already seeing the changes, but she is scared. I get that. I was scared, too. But I was where she is almost two years ago. And look how far I’ve come.
We are in this journey together and I could not be more proud of her. We both have some changes we would like to see in ourselves, and by God, we will succeed.
We will be fucking successful.
- agoodwaytobetter likes this
- with-a-side-of-healthy likes this
- reinventyrslf said: You and your mother are incredibly beautiful and strong for doing this.. even better that it’s together. You two are amazing.. you girls can do it :)
- reinventyrslf likes this
- missmatilda likes this
- thelogicalsong likes this
- oneyeartoonethirty posted this